- About Me
About Stephanie Selloni
Stephanie Selloni is a dedicated criminal defense lawyer who represents people accused of crimes in Nassau County, Suffolk County and New York City. She has resided in the area for more than 25 years.
Stephanie Selloni is a graduate of The State University of New York (SUNY) in Stony Brook, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. She then attended the Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in Huntington on merit-based scholarship. She was honored for her writing while attending and graduated with her Juris Doctor.
After being admitted to the bar, Stephanie Selloni worked as a defense attorney for the Nassau County Legal Aid Society before founding the Law Office of Stephanie Selloni.
Admitted to Practice in:
- New York State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Nassau County Criminal Courts Bar Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Nassau County Criminal Courts Law and Procedure Committee